- Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis
- Building models to address business problems
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
- Assess and identify the valuable/effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Propose solutions and strategies to business/project challenges
- Build with algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organisation
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience/interest in big data techno scene and data mining
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools/business intelligence: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Analytical mind, business acumen Problem-solving atitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Indonesia and English)
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Having a professional data scientist certification such as CDSM/CDSP/Others is prefred.
How to apply
- Submit a cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements and salary expectations to email@example.com, cc: firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Data_scientiest_name.
- Detail curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of three referees, including telephone/HP and email addresses.
- the closing date for the application is April 30th, 2022.
- Only the qualified candidate will be contacted.