PT. ALATAN ASASTA INDONESIA
JUNIOR INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERT
Alatan Asasta Indonesia (AAI) is a consulting, research and training service company in the field of public policy and capacity building in government management and administration. AAI is trusted by The United States Department of Justice International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program (USDOJ / ICITAP) to manage and implement the Organizational Development Mentoring and Procurement Skill Training Project in collaboration with Indonesian Government Institutions.
To expedite the implementation of the project, AAI opens opportunities for junior experts to support the senior consultants and trainers.
- Assist senior expert to develop SOPs
- Assist senior expert to develop the performance measurement management
- Assist senior expert to review and develop reports/policy papers.
- Support to collect, process, and analyze the data/documents
- Master’s degree in Management, Economic, Psychology, Public Policy / Administration, and / or related fields
- Have a minimum 3 years work experience in a field related to this position.
- Experienced in developing an SOPs
- Able to operate Microsoft Office (Office, Excel, Power Point, and Visio).
- Fluent in English (Spoken and written)
- Submit a cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements and salary expectations to email@example.com, cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Junior Expert_name.
- Detail curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of three referees, including telephone/HP and email addresses.
- the closing date for the application is April 24th, 2020.